Pet-Friendly RV Sites 2017, Newly Expanded, More Sites
Full Hook-Up Sites 66-161 & Electric Sites 162-191 are designated as pet-friendly sites. Campers must follow all rules and regulations, and pets must stay in designated areas of the park.
- Dogs must be friendly, well mannered and non-aggressive.
- Dogs must be quiet (no excessive barking or whining).
- Dogs must be kept on leashes at all time. Leashes must be no longer than six feet.
- Dogs must be current on vaccinations and rabies shots.
- Owners must clean up after their pets at all times.
- Dogs may not be left outside overnight or tied up alone.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in a vehicle or camper.
- Dogs must be walked in designated area only.
- Dogs are not allowed in any buildings, lakes, pools, cabins or tents.
- Dogs are not allowed at the beaches or Canteen.